- Excellent Quality High Power Compound Monocular Microscope
- Top Microscope in its Class – Contains All the Extra Features That Increase Optical Quality and Ease of Use – Expect to Pay More than a Basic Unit Stripped of These Features
Shipping/Handling/Insurance: $ 29.98
Includes Prepared slides kit, and blank slides.
- Extras include: X-Y Mechanical Stage with Movement Knobs (not pushed with fingers), Full Rack & Pinion Condenser (cheap microscopes don’t have a condenser), Condenser Alignment Capability (not all condensers have ability to align), Large Frame (this is not the commonly sold smaller unit), Variable Intensity Light (cheap units have only on/off), Halogen Bulb (cheap units have a low intensity incandescent), and 100x Oil Immersion Objective (achieve higher magnification)
- View Prepared Biological Slides or Create Your Own Specimens for a Great Learning Experience
- Great Scope for Students, Teachers, Hobbyists, or Anyone wanting to Learn mMore About the Micro World
- Clear and Bright Biological Images through Premium Optics
- Attractive Economical Price Hundreds Lower than Competition
Free Beginner Microscope Accessory Kit
- We include a variety of free accessories that are necessary equipment for using a compound microscope. Without high quality stained prepared slides, you have nothing to begin looking at. And you must have blank slides and cover slips to begin making your own specimens. These compound microscope accessories are not normally included with a microscope set and typically add a significant extra cost to having a complete laboratory microscopy system.
- FREE BONUS: We will include 50 prepared microscope slides to get you started learning and viewing specimens immediately. Prepared slide categories include zoology, biology, botanical, etc.
- FREE BONUS: We will include a pack of 50 blank glass microscope slides so you can experiment and take your own specimens.
- FREE BONUS: We will include a pack of 100 new glass 22mm square compound microscope cover slips to place on top of the blank microscope slides.
- FREE BONUS: Traveling / carrying case is included so you can travel with your microscope. This is a great accessory for students who want to bring to the classroom. It also provides an excellent method of storing the instrument. Perfect for those applications requiring transporting the unit.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Eight magnifications: 40x, 60x, 100x, 150x, 400x, 600x, 1000x, and 1500x
- Two eyepieces included: Wide Field 10x and Wide Field 15x
- Four DIN achromatic objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x (oil immersion)
- Spring loaded 40x and 100x objectives to protect slides
- Variable intensity 12W tungsten halogen transmitted base illumination
- Most similar looking compound microscopes have only a cheap 110V incandescent bulb. That type of system has no built in transformer to step the voltage down to the 6V needed by the halogen bulb. They take 110V direct to an incandescent bulb and cast a much lower intensity and yellowish light. They also use more wattage. That type of bulb is similar to a common household bulb. It is also physically a much larger bulb, making it harder to efficiently focus the light into the condenser compared to a halogen.
- This system has the much nicer halogen bulb. It also has a built in transformer and a rheostat for variable intensity, which is missing from other similar microscopes.
- 45 degree inclined monocular head, rotatable 360 degrees
Condenser – Iris – Filters
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe substage condenser, condenser movement knob, iris diaphragm and swing-out filter holder
- Condenser alignment screws
- Rack & pinion steel gears for easy and better condenser movement
- Three filters included: blue, green, yellow
- Graduated mechanical movable (up/down and longitudinal Y-direction) stage: 125mm x 125mm
- The stage movement in the longitudinal Y-direction is a great option found only on more expensive models
- Coaxial X-Y slide/stage movement knobs on both sides of scope – range of movement: 60mm (X-direction – slide movement) x 20mm (Y-direction – stage movement)
- Slide/stage movement knobs on both sides of microscope are a nice feature, as they allow the use of either hand to move the specimen – great for left handed people.
- Most similar looking compound microscopes don’t have a mechanical stage. The specimen must be moved by pushing the specimen slide. This method is difficult and frustrating as you have no fine movement control over the slide and can easily lose your place.
- Fine and coarse focusing knobs on both sides of Mmicroscope
- Tension adjustable coarse focusing
- Adjustable screw-stop to limit coarse range to protect slides
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total overall height of compound microscope: 15 inches (390mm)
- Base is 8 x 7 inches (210mm x 170mm)
- Instrument weight: 8 lbs
- Items Included
- Items included with compound microscope kit: instructions, bottle of immersion oil for use with 100x oil immersion objective, dust cover, extra halogen bulb and fuse
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards
- 110 VAC power requirement (contact us about 220V availability)
- High quality solid construction
- Precision made glass optics
- Brand new, never used
- Warranty is 5 years on all compound microscope equipment
- Microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage
- We will repair or replace your defective compound microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period
Shipping/Handling/Insurance: $ 29.98