- Binocular Biological Compound Microscope
- Excellent Student Microscope for Viewing Prepared Specimens on Microscope Slides
Shipping/Handling/Insurance: $ 29.98
Includes prepared slides kit, USB digital capture camera, & storage traveling case.
- High Quality Glass Optics Allow Good Microscopic Viewing of Specimens
- Bargain Low Price – Lower than Any Compound Microscope Store Having a Sale
Free Beginner Microscope Accessory Kit
- We include a variety of free accessories that are necessary equipment for using a compound microscope. Without high quality stained prepared slides, you have nothing to begin looking at. And you must have blank slides and cover slips to begin making your own specimens. These microscope accessories are not normally included with a compound microscope set and typically add a significant extra cost to having a complete laboratory microscopy system.
- FREE BONUS: We will include 50 prepared microscope slides to get you started learning and viewing specimens immediately. Prepared slide categories include zoology, biology, botanical, etc.
- FREE BONUS: We will include a pack of 50 blank glass microscope slides so you can experiment and take your own specimens.
- FREE BONUS: We will include a pack of 100 new glass 22mm square compound microscope cover slips to on top of the blank microscope slides.
- FREE BONUS: Traveling / carrying case is included so you can travel with your compound microscope. This is a great accessory for students who want to bring to the classroom. It also provides and excellent method of storing the instrument. Perfect for those applications requiring transporting the unit.
Eyepiece Details – Magnification
- Eight choices of compound microscopic magnification: 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x, and 1600x
- Compound Microscope kit includes two eyepiece sets to vary magnification: Wide Field 10x and 16x
- DIN standard compound microscope objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x (oil immersion lens)
- 40x and 100x compound microscope objectives have a spring to protect the glass specimen slide as well as the lens
- Variable intensity 20W tungsten halogen transmitted base illumination
Microscope Head Features
- Binocular microscope head on ergonomic 45 degree viewing angle with capability to rotate head 360 degrees
- The interpupillary distance – distance between the compound microscope eye tubes – adjusts from 55mm to 75mm to fit each user
- Both ocular eyetubes have a diopter adjustment, allowing for correction of vision through the compound microscope optics
Substage Light Condenser and Filters
- Abbe substage light condenser with 1.25 numerical aperture, condenser focusing knob, filter holder and iris light diaphragm – these compound microscope parts allow for optimal focusing and control of light on the specimen
- Light filters include blue, green, and yellow
- Graduated mechanical stage size: 120mm x 110mm
- X-Y slide holder movement knobs – range of movement: 72mm (X-direction) x 31mm (Y-direction)
Specimen Focusing Details
- Coarse focusing knobs move microscope stage up and down with a travel range of 20mm
- Fine focusing adjustment knob with division of 0.002mm movement
- Coarse focusing tension can be adjusted
- Stage travel has adjustable screw to limit movement – this can be set to protect compound microscope objective and slide from coming too close
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total overall height of microscope: 355mm
- Instrument weight: 10 lbs
- Items included with compound microscope kit: instructions, bottle of immersion oil for use with 100x oil immersion objective, dust cover, extra halogen bulb and fuse
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards
- 110 VAC power requirement (contact us about 220V availability)
- High quality solid construction
- Precision made glass optics
- Brand new, never used
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment
- Microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period
Shipping/Handling/Insurance: $ 29.98