- High Quality Professional Trinocular Compound Microscope
- Great for Physicians, Veterinarians, Breeders, Medical Students, Schools, Scientists, Research Labs
Shipping/Handling/Insurance: $ 29.98
Includes portable sturdy case & camera for television
Compound light microscope for use with viewing biological specimens on slides.
USB computer connected camera included. Computer/Laptop not included. Shape of microscope camera may vary from what is shown.
Video camera included for live motion video on cctv monitor or television. Display monitor not included. Camera, cmount adapter for camera, and power supply included.
- Compare to Similar Units Costing $2000+ with Name Brands
- Excellent Bright and Clear Images through High Quality Optics
- Unique ability to have image in both oculars and photography port simultaneously. This is perfect for training as the binocular eyepieces can be viewed by the instructor, and students can watch the viewing screen. Most trinocular compound microscopes lose light in one ocular when light is diverted to the photography port. This compound microscope has the ability for 100% of light in both oculars, or divert light and get 20% light in oculars and 80% in trinocular.
- Features 30mm eyepiece ocular tubes. Most compound microscopes are 23mm. The larger size allows for less eye strain, much easier viewing, and a larger and better quality image. After looking into these awesome eyepieces, you would never want a smaller 23mm ocular. Before buying a different compound microscope, ask if it has the cheap 23mm oculars.
Camera Equipment Included
- Total video – photography solution. Includes two cameras. Get a USB computer connected color digital compound microscope camera plus a CCD video camera for NTSC analog output to a TV. This is an incredible deal as these cameras are normally sold separately for hundreds of dollars. They are fully integrated into the microscope so you don’t need to waste time trying to figure out what accessories may be needed for video or photography.
- Includes the required photography accessories such as phototube and c-mount for attaching each different camera. The included expensive accessories are normally sold separately.
- Camera 1: USB camera for connection to computer
- Reduction lens system built into the camera – this lens system is important to give a more realistic image that isn’t too magnified.
- Capture live full-motion digital video
- Capture stunning 640×480 and 320×240 pixel digital still images
- Simple to use – plug camera into your computer’s USB port, load software, and you’re taking images
- Great for viewing specimens and displaying on a computer
- Everything you need: compound microscope, camera, easy-to-use Windows capture and editing software, USB cable. You provide only the computer.
- Camera 2: video microscopy solution. CCD color video camera with NTSC (or PAL if desired) format analog output for connection to CCTV monitor or to normal television
- CCTV display monitor is not included
- Works on most televisions and VCRs for viewing and recording of full-motion video
- CCD camera details: 1/3 inch CCD color video camera, NTSC video output format, 420 horizontal lines resolution, low light requirement, with power supply and video cable with RCA jack (most TVs and VCRs have RCA inputs)
Free Beginner Compound Microscope Accessory Kit
- We include a variety of free accessories that are necessary equipment for using a microscope. Without high quality stained prepared slides, you have nothing to begin looking at. And you must have blank slides and cover slips to begin making your own specimens. These compound microscope accessories are not normally included with a microscope set and typically add a significant extra cost to a complete laboratory microscopy system.
- FREE BONUS: We will include 50 prepared compound microscope slides to get you started learning and viewing specimens immediately. Prepared slide categories include zoology, biology, botanical, etc.
- FREE BONUS: We will include a pack of 50 blank glass compound microscope slides so you can experiment and take your own specimens.
- FREE BONUS: We will include a pack of 100 new glass 22mm square compound microscope cover slips to place on top of the blank microscope slides.
- FREE BONUS: Traveling / carrying case is included so you can travel with your compound microscope. This is a great accessory for students who want to bring to the classroom. It also provides an excellent method of storing the instrument. Perfect for those applications requiring transporting the unit.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Eight magnifications: 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x, and 1600x
- Two eyepiece sets included: Wide Field 10x and 16x – larger 30mm diameter ocular size
- Four DIN objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x (oil immersion)
- Spring loaded 40x and 100x objectives to protect slides
- Reverse facing quadruple nosepiece – a better design that allows easier access to the slides since objectives are pointed out of the way
- High wattage variable intensity 30W tungsten halogen transmitted base illumination
- If you find a cheaper compound microscope, ask if it is made to accommodate the higher wattage 30W bulbs that provide a brighter image. It is important for regular brightfield work and essential for phase contrast and darkfield.
- Koehler illumination system with focusable field diaphragm on base to allow for better control and more efficient use of light source. This gives improved image quality.
- Koehler is important for regular brightfield work and essential for phase contrast and darkfield.
- Few microscopes have the more expensive Koehler illumination system. If you see a cheaper microscope, ask if it has Koehler.
Microscope Head Details
- 30 degree inclined trinocular head (easier to view than 45 degrees) rotatable 360 degrees
- Adjusts to the distance between your eyes: 55mm to 75mm interpupillary distance
- Diopter adjustment to correct for your specific vision needs
Condenser – Iris – Filters
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe substage condenser, condenser movement knob, iris diaphragm and swing-out filter holder
- Condenser alignment screws
- Rack & pinion steel gears for easy and better condenser movement
- Three filters included: blue, green, yellow
- Large graduated mechanical movable (up/down and longitudinal Y-direction) stage: 153mm x 145mm.
- The stage movement in the longitudinal Y-direction is a great option found only on more expensive models
- Low position coaxial X-Y slide/stage movement knobs – range of movement: 80mm (X-direction – slide movement) x 52mm (Y-direction – stage movement)
- Coaxial fine and coarse focusing knobs on both sides of the compound microscope
- Coarse adjustment travel range: 20mm (stage movement distance up/down)
- Fine adjustment division: 0.002mm
- Adjustable lock ring stop to limit coarse range to protect slides
- Tension adjustable coarse focusing
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total overall height of microscope: 495mm
- Instrument weight: 18 lbs
- Includes: 1x c-mount (for CCD camera), phototube, instructions, dust cover, bottle of immersion oil, spare 30W halogen bulb and fuse
- Cupping rubber eye guards for blocking stray light
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards
- 110 VAC power requirement (contact us about 220V availability)
- High quality solid construction
- Precision made glass optics
- Brand new, never used
Shipping/Handling/Insurance: $ 29.98