- High Quality Professional Compound Trinocular Microscope
- Great for Physicians, Veterinarians, Breeders, Medical Students, Schools, Scientists, Research Labs
Includes 50 prepared slides + blank slides, ccd video camera, & travel / shipping case.
Compound light microscope for use with viewing biological specimens on slides.
USB computer connected camera included. Computer/Laptop not included. Shape of microscope camera may vary from what is shown.
Video camera included for live motion video on cctv monitor or television.
Display monitor not included. Camera, cmount adapter for camera, and power supply included.
- Compare to Similar Units cCosting $2000+ with Name Brands
- Excellent Bright and Clear Images through High Quality Optics
Video Port and Camera Details
- Dual Usage Camera Included! Connect to both CCTV Monitor/TV or Computer!
- This is a unique two-in-one camera that allows both common microscope camera outputs. Normally, you need two separate cameras to get this functionality.
- Capture 720×576 pixel digital still and digital video via the USB input on your laptop computer.
- Output live video to a CCTV monitor or normal Television using the NTSC composite video-out giving 420 TV lines and 370K pixels. PAL format available upon request.
- Microscope camera kit includes dual-usage camera, USB cable, Video cable with RCA jacks, autovolt power adapter, and Windows software.
Free Beginner Compound Microscope Accessory Kit
- We include a variety of free accessories that are necessary equipment for using a microscope. Without high quality stained prepared slides, you have nothing to begin looking at. And you must have blank slides and cover slips to begin making your own specimens. These compound microscope accessories are not normally included with a microscope set and typically add a significant extra cost to having a complete laboratory microscopy system.
- FREE BONUS: We will include 50 prepared compound microscope slides to get you started learning and viewing specimens immediately. Prepared slide categories include zoology, biology, botanical, etc.
- FREE BONUS: We will include a pack of 50 blank glass compound microscope slides so you can experiment and take your own specimens.
- FREE BONUS: We will include a pack of 100 new glass 22mm square compound microscope cover slips to place on top of the blank compound microscope slides.
- FREE BONUS: Traveling / carrying case is included so you can travel with your microscope. This is a great accessory for students who want to bring to the classroom. It also provides an excellent method of storing the instrument. Perfect for those applications requiring transporting the unit.
Eyepiece Details – Magnification
- Eight choices of compound microscopic magnification: 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x, and 1600x
- Microscope kit includes two eyepiece sets to vary magnification: Wide Field 10x and 16x
- DIN standard microscope objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x (oil immersion lens)
- The 40x and 100x compound microscope objectives have a spring to protect the glass specimen slide as well as the lens
- Transmitted base illumination: 20W, variable intensity, tungsten halogen bulb
- Koehler illumination system with focusable field diaphragm on base. This makes more efficient use of the light source and improves image quality. It is well worth the extra cost.
Microscope Head Details
- 45 degree inclined trinocular head, rotatable 360 degrees
- Adjusts to the distance between your eyes: 55mm to 75mm interpupillary distance
- Diopter adjustment on both oculars to correct for your specific vision needs
Condenser – Iris – Filters
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe substage condenser, condenser movement knob, iris diaphragm and swing-out filter holder
- Condenser alignment screws
- Rack & pinion steel gears for easy and better condenser movement
- Three filters included: blue, green, yellow
- Large graduated mechanical movable (up/down and longitudinal Y-direction) stage: 142 x 132mm
- Stage movement in the longitudinal Y-direction is a great option found only on more expensive models
- Low position coaxial X-Y slide/stage movement knobs – range of movement: 80mm (X-direction – slide movement) x 52mm (Y-direction – stage movement)
- Coaxial fine and coarse focusing knobs on both sides of the compound microscope
- Coarse adjustment travel range: 20mm (stage movement distance up/down)
- Fine adjustment division: 0.002mm
- Adjustable lock ring stop to limit coarse range to protect slides
- Tension adjustable coarse focusing
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total overall height of compound microscope: 400mm
- Instrument weight: 14 lbs
- Compound microscope set includes: dust cover, instructions, immersion oil for using on the 100x oil immersion objective lens, spare fuse and spare halogen bulb
- Includes c-mount for attaching CCD video camera and includes phototube (standard 23mm ID) for attaching various microphotography equipment
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards
- 110 VAC power requirement (contact us about 220V availability)
- High quality solid construction
- Precision made glass optics
- Brand new, never used