- Excellent Quality Professional Biological Binocular Compound Microscope
- Full Size Base-Frame-Stage – Much Larger than Others
Shipping/Handling/Insurance: $ 29.98
Includes starter slide kit with blank slides, blank cover slips, and prepared slides.
- Lowest Possible Price
- Sold by Others for Much More – Buy It Here and Save
- Suitable for Clinics, Universities, Veterinarians, Students, Teachers, Etc
- View High Quality Clear Images through the Eyepieces
- Features 30mm eyepiece ocular tubes. Most compound microscopes are 23mm. The larger size allows for less eye strain, much easier viewing, and a larger and better quality image. After looking into these awesome eyepieces, you would never want a smaller 23mm ocular. Before buying a different compound microscope, ask if it has the cheap 23mm oculars.
Free Beginner Microscope Accessory Kit
- We include a variety of free accessories that are necessary equipment for using a compound microscope. Without high quality stained prepared slides, you have nothing to begin looking at. And you must have blank slides and cover slips to begin making your own specimens. These compound microscope accessories are not normally included with a microscope set and typically add a significant extra cost to a complete laboratory compound microscopy system.
- FREE BONUS: We will include 50 prepared compound microscope slides to get you started learning and viewing specimens immediately. Prepared slide categories include zoology, biology, botanical, etc.
- FREE BONUS: We will include a pack of 50 blank glass compound microscope slides so you can experiment and take your own specimens.
- FREE BONUS: We will include a pack of 100 new glass 22mm square compound microscope cover slips to place on top of the blank compound microscope slides.
- FREE BONUS: Traveling / carrying case is included so you can travel with your compound microscope. This is a great accessory for students who want to bring to the classroom. It also provides an excellent method of storing the instrument. Perfect for those applications requiring transporting the unit.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Eight magnifications: 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x, and 1600x
- Two eyepiece sets included: Wide Field 10x and 16x. Larger 30mm diameter ocular size.
- Four DIN objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x (oil immersion)
- Spring loaded 40x and 100x objectives to protect slides
- Reverse facing quadruple nosepiece – better design that allows easier access to the slides since objectives are pointed out of the way
- High wattage variable intensity 30W tungsten halogen transmitted base illumination
- If you find a cheaper compound microscope, ask if it is made to accommodate the higher wattage 30W bulbs that provide a brighter image. It is important for regular brightfield work and essential for phase contrast and darkfield.
- Koehler illumination system with focusable field diaphragm on base to allow for better control and more efficient use of light source. This gives improved image quality.
- Koehler is important for regular brightfield work and essential for phase contrast and darkfield.
- Few compound microscopes have the more expensive Koehler illumination system. If you see a cheaper microscope, ask if it has Koehler.
Microscope Head Details
- 30 degree inclined binocular head (easier to view than 45 degrees) rotatable 360 degrees
- Adjusts to the distance between your eyes: 55mm to 75mm interpupillary distance
- Diopter adjustment to correct for your specific vision needs
Condenser – Iris – Filters
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe substage condenser, condenser movement knob, iris diaphragm and swing-out filter holder
- Condenser alignment screws
- Rack & pinion steel gears for easy and better condenser movement
- Three filters included: blue, green, yellow
- Large graduated mechanical movable (up/down and longitudinal Y-direction) Stage: 153 x 145mm
- Stage movement in the longitudinal Y-direction is a great option found only on more expensive models
- Low position coaxial X-Y slide/stage movement knobs – range of movement: 80mm (X-direction – slide movement) x 52mm (Y-direction – stage movement)
- Coaxial fine and coarse focusing knobs on both sides of compound microscope
- Coarse adjustment travel range: 20mm (stage movement distance up/down)
- Fine adjustment division: 0.002mm
- Adjustable lock ring stop to limit coarse range to protect slides
- Tension adjustable coarse focusing
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total overall height of compound microscope: 495mm
- Instrument weight: 18 lbs
- Includes instructions, dust cover, bottle of immersion oil, spare 30W halogen bulb and fuse
- Rubber cupping eyeguards for blocking stray light
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards
- 110 VAC power requirement (contact us about 220V availability)
- High quality solid construction
- Precision made glass optics
- Brand new, never used
- Warranty is 5 years on all compound microscope equipment
- Compound microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period
Shipping/Handling/Insurance: $ 29.98